Calling all passionate CREATORS, DOERS and MAKERS!
Are you the type of worker who likes to take a step back after toiling away at a thing to marvel at what you’ve literally created and accomplished?
Learn about the global Maker Movement & Maker Faire and try your hand at a needle felting + woodwork workshop to develop skills for an activity you can take back to your own classroom.
Learn about how to implement a Maker Club at your location to help enrich the available extracurricular offerings and deepen a school-wide culture of Making.
- Date: Monday, February 26, 2018 (NID)
- Target Audience: Teachers/Administrators interested in hands-on learning in their schools
- Time: Half-day (8:45 – 12:30) – Coffee/Tea & morning snacks will be provided.
- Location: NPSS- Wood Shop Room #126
- Facilitators: Zee Kesler and Emily Smith (of The Magic Trout Imaginarium, a creativity in schools thought leader, presented by the ITA [Industry Training Authority])
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
For more information, please email Brian Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org. For registration, please email Bernice Chmelyk at email@example.com or Juanita Esau at firstname.lastname@example.org